PORTFOLIO+ S&P® SMALL CAP ETF
INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
1.57 / 0.49*
Jan 07, 2015
The Portfolio+ S&P® Small Cap ETF (PPSC) is formerly the Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 1.25X Shares (LLSC). The fund’s name and ticker was changed on February 15, 2018.
The Portfolio+ S&P® Small Cap ETF seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 125% of the daily performance of the S&P Small Cap 600® Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
This leveraged S&P Small Cap ETF seeks a return that is 125% the return of its benchmark index for a single day. The fund should not be expected to provide 1.25 times the return of the benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than a day.
Strategy & Benefits
Portfolio+ ETFs allow you to:
- Target increased exposure to common broad-based indexes;
- Maintain the integrity and risk1 profile of those indexes within your strategy; and
- Seeks to provide magnified returns in order to seek higher risk-adjusted returns over time.
Leveraged ETFs pursue daily leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek daily goals and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one day.
1 The Fund rebalances its portfolio on a daily basis, increasing exposure in response to that day’s gains or reducing exposure in response to that day’s losses. The volatility of the Index may affect the Fund’s return as much as, or more than, the return of the Index, which may include Fund’s return being less than the cumulative returns of the benchmark multiplied by the Fund’s daily target (125%). As a result of volatility, the Fund may not behave as expected.
The S&P Small Cap 600® Index (SPTRSMCP) attempts to measure the performance of 600 small-capitalization companies in the U.S. The Index is a float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index. Standard & Poor’s® selects companies with unadjusted market capitalizations of $450 million to $2.1 billion (USD) and based on market values, liquidity, financial viability and industry diversification.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|Interactive Brokers Group||0.54|
|John Bean Technologies||0.45|
Index Sector Weightings %
Index data as of 12/31/2017. Source: Bloomberg. Index sector weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Price and Perfomance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of March 16, 2018. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
- Portfolio+ S&P Small Cap ETF
|1M %||3M %||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio * (Gross / Net %)|
|1M %||3M %||YTD %||1Y %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio * (Gross / Net %)|
|NAV||-4.87||-2.62||-1.94||12.43||9.87||12.04||01/07/2015||1.57 / 0.49|
|NAV||-0.70||3.84||17.82||17.82||13.47||01/07/2015||1.57 / 0.49|
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.28%. The Fund’s Adviser, Direxion Advisors, LLC (“Direxion”) has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund, under which Direxion has contractually agreed to cap all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.28% of the Fund’s daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher. Direxion has voluntarily agreed to waive all or a portion of its investment advisory fees and/or reimburse certain expenses of the Fund. Direxion may withdraw this expense limitation at any time. Direxion may not recoup any waived fees and/or reimbursed expenses.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Portfolio+ S&P Small Cap ETF
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|